PHOTOGRAPHS (All 8×10 and seemingly original prints unless otherwise noted). (Min. bid $2.00))
42. Photo of Lee De Merle, drummer with Sammy Price, posed seated at Gene Krupa’s drumset, Krupa standing behind him. Includes press release from 1964 announcing his upcoming European tour with Price All-Stars.
43. Photo of the Gene Fogarty Orch. (10-piece Toronto band, c. 1930) posed standing outdoors, no instruments.
44. Close up studio photo of Toronto bandleader Art Hallman .
45. Photo of the 16 member Art Hallman Orch., prob. early 50s. Posed standing outdoors holding instruments. Ink inscribed to previous owner by Hallman.
46. Studio photo of Darnell Howard, half-figure holding clarinet.
47. Photo of Ted Lewis in tuxedo standing on platform waving his top hat and surrounded by his band members clad in satin outfirs.
48. Photo of Ted Lewis, full figure playing clarinet and flanked by two showgirls, identified as Doris Deame & Esther Pressman.
49. Matte-finish Maurice Seymour montage photo comprising 7 images of Ted Lewis.
50. Photo of Wingy Manone, half-figure, plying trumpet onstage at Royal Room, Hollywood, 1949. From Duncan Schiedt collection.
51. Photo of the 5-piece Wingy Manone band performing onstage qt the Royal Room, Hollywood, 1949. From Duncan Schiedt collection.
52. 8×10 extreme close-up of Pee Wee Russell playing clarinet. White ink inscribed, “Best wishes, Pee Wee Russell.”